Thesis Papers: What are the major root causes and the impact of the adverse occurrence?
Write a 750-1,000 word paper that explains the root cause analysis process that the health care organization would use and perform a root cause analysis. Quality improvement requires multiple perspectives to identify root causes and develop optimal solutions for success. Root cause analysis is most effective when performed collaboratively.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
As a team, select a health care organization that is currently having a severe adverse occurrence reported. Select an area within your organization to perform a root cause analysis that includes but is not limited to the following:
- Medication errors. (drug reactions)
Prior to creating the root cause analysis consider the following in a collaborative setting that allows for dialogue.
- What are the major root causes and the impact of the adverse occurrence?
- Which stakeholders are relevant to your adverse effect? Why?
- What information is needed to perform a root cause analysis?
- Which tool would you use to create a root cause analysis? Why?