Thesis Papers: Limitations of study and bias discussion.
Research Design is due at the end of this week: describe how you will test the hypothesis and carry out your analysis. This section describes the data to be used to test the hypothesis, how the student will operationalize and collect data on his/her variables, and the analytic methods that to be used, noting potential biases and limitations to the research approach. It should include:
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
- Identification and operationalization (measurement) of variables.
- A sampling plan (i.e., study population and sampling procedures, if appropriate).
- Justification of case studies used.
- Data collection/sources (secondary literature, archives, interviews, surveys, etc.).
- a summary of analysis procedures (pattern-matching, etc.); and
- Limitations of study and bias discussion.