Thesis Papers: Explain how you can use persuasive speaking in your current or future career.
Explain how Hans Hofmann, John D. Graham, and the events of WWI influenced the development of the New York School.
· Select an artist and a specific work by him or her from 1930s-1940s. Explain how the artist and specific work represent Abstract Expressionism.
· Choose an art piece by either Andy Warhol or Roy Lichtenstein. Describe the art piece, explain how it is an example of Pop Art, and discuss what you believe the message or idea behind the piece is. Provide your personal perspective on the piece.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
Power of Persuasion
· Define persuasion. What makes someone persuasive? Give an example from your personal or professional life and explain how it is relevant.
· Explain how you can use persuasive speaking in your current or future career.
· Finish this sentence: “The most important thing to know about being persuasive is…” Then comment on a classmate’s response.