Thesis Papers: Environmental factor that poses a threat to the health or safety of infants.
To prepare for this assignment view the following brief video from the American Medical Association titled, “Health Literacy and Patient Safety: Help Patients Understand.” The video can be accessed through the following link:
Part I: Pamphlet
- Develop a pamphlet to inform parents and caregivers about environmental factors that can affect the health of infants.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
- Use the “Pamphlet Template” document to help you create your pamphlet. Include the following:
- Select an environmental factor that poses a threat to the health or safety of infants.
- Explain how the environmental factor you selected can potentially affect the health or safety of infants.
- Offer recommendations on accident prevention and safety promotion as they relate to the selected environmental factor and the health or safety of infants.
- Offer examples, interventions, and suggestions from evidence-based research. A minimum of three scholarly resources are required.
- Provide readers with two community resources, a national resource, and a Web-based resource. Include a brief description and contact information for each resource.
- In developing your pamphlet, take into consideration the healthcare literacy level of your target audience.