Topic: Should High School students think about getting a college degree.
Your audience will be your classmates and you will propose the issue to them. Remember that your readers are likely to expect you to thoroughly explain the points you are making and to support those points with appropriate forms of evidence (you will need four outside sources, which you will find). Readers will also expect you to use a reasonable tone, to respect your readers and sources, and to avoid slang. They will also expect you to acknowledge and cite your sources. Use as many of the appeals in your argument as you can (appeals are Ethos, Logos, Pathos). Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
Requirements: Your essay should be between 4 – 4 ½ pages in length.
1) Your essay should introduce the issue you are addressing by providing appropriate context to the reader — e.g., an introduction that explains what the issue is and how your readers should view it.
2) Explain the issue and your argument carefully. Have a strong thesis statement that can be argued. Thesis statements cannot be in the form of a question.
3) Support your chosen argument with evidence (information from four outside sources. Use one or two quotes from each source).
4) Clearly document (following MLA style: using both in-text citations and Works Cited page). 5) Conclude with a “call to action” at the end of your essay (if needed).
6) Revise to clarify and strengthen your essay and edit to remove errors in spelling, grammar, and mechanics so that your writing is clear and readable.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!