TEACHING EXPERIENCE RUBRIC
- Clear and concise discussion of patient’s admission diagnosis, demographic data, and anticipated learning needs
- Clear and comprehensive patient assessment data to support a deficient knowledge nursing diagnosis.
Patient Learning Needs Assessment
- Clear and complete assessment of learner (patient /family), teaching needs, and special learning needs, if present.
- Clear identification of patient’s strengths and weaknesses relevant to learning needs.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
Organization/ Evidence-based Information
- Open and closing remarks that capture patient’s attention.
- Clear and correct statement of 2 teaching objectives.
- Clear and organized presentation of evidence-based patient teaching.
PLAN: submitted to the clinical instructor during the teaching experience. Your clinical instructor must approve the topic.
- Develop nursing diagnosis(NANDA)
- Develop two (2) learning objectives
- State methodology (teaching methods)
- Provide and utilize teaching aids
- State needed resources