- Discuss the technical aspects of your topic in general terms.
- Discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. This section should cover arguments that are in favor of and opposed to the use of the techniques or products.
- Express your personal opinion regarding the importance of the topic and the validity of the pro and con arguments.
- It is expected that you have the following:
- A title page
- The body of the paper: 4‐6 pages of text, double‐spaced, 12 point font with clear and understandable language with no grammar or spelling errors. Provide adequate justification that supports your response with at least three appropriate references using textbooks, websites, and articles are required.
- Subheadings (technical aspect, public policy, and personal opinion/conclusion.)
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
- Appropriate in‐text citations throughout paper
- A reference page with only the sources that you used in the body of the paper. Sources should be less than 5 years old unless there has not been recent research available. At least one reference must be a peer‐reviewed article from a profession journal. Do not use Wikipedia or encyclopedia as they are not considered a reliable academic source to use.
- Appropriate formatting as per APA 6th ed. website: http://owl.english.purdue.edu
-Paper demonstrates that the author fully understands and has applied course concepts.
-Paper includes several high‐ quality, thought‐ provoking ideas.
Topic is focused narrowly enough for the scope of the assignment.
-Connections among subtopics and the thesis/topic are clear without being repetitive or redundant. -Concluding remarks demonstrate analysis and synthesis of ideas.
-Writing and integration of source materials is eloquent and skillful.
-4 or more appropriate sources are completely and eloquently integrated throughout the paper.
-At least one source is from credible, scholarly, peer‐ reviewed materials.
-Detailed, meaningful quotations and paraphrases aptly and accurately support the topic.
Mechanics and APA:
-The assignment consistently follows current APA format and is free from errors in formatting, citation, and references.
-No grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors.
-All sources are cited and referenced correctly.