Is intermitten fasting sustainable for long term?
Major Section Headings including:
• Introduction: Background information on your topic, introduction of your primary sources and a hypothesis statement(s) covering the goals of the primary papers.
• Methods: Brief Summary of Research Methods subject descriptions and overview of methods for the results you intend to discuss.
• Results: Summary of the experimental results from the primary sources (including tables and figures to illustrate the findings).
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
• Discussion: Relate the experimental results to the hypothesis statement(s) as well as supporting or dissenting opinions from supplemental papers.
The Results and Discussion sections may be combined into one section.
• Conclusions: Your thoughts on the topic and the findings from the primary papers. Speculation on the implications of the work or the next steps for future research.
• References: All sources used in your paper.