Human Resource Management
top three major safety and health issues in your firm, and write a policy on each, consistent with Occupational Safety &
Health Administration (OSHA) standards. There is a minimum requirement of 300 words for each of the three job policies.
Each of the five domains of OSHA must be considered when writing these three policies:
1. Hazard communication: How will you notify people of potentially dangerous or unhealthy work conditions?
2. Blood-borne pathogens: How will you protect employees from blood-borne pathogens such as AIDS?
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
3. Personal protective equipment (PPE): What equipment or tools will your employees in this job require to work
BUS 3352, Human Resource Management 6
4. Cumulative trauma disorders (CTDs): How will you prevent CTDs that come from repetitive movement (e.g.,
carpel tunnel syndrome)?
5. Work assignments: How will you handle potentially dangerous work assignments, especially to protect unborn
NOTE: This is a three-part assignment. All three of the policies (300 words each) you write should go on one document.
This one document is what will be uploaded to Blackboard.
Any sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have
accompanying citations in APA format.