Healthcare Information Systems
Assignment 1 Module 2
Critical Thinking Assignment – Patient Safety and Care Quality (105 points)
Create a Power Point Presentation that reviews four articles written in the last five years on patient safety and the quality of patient care. Be sure to demonstrate how health information systems help healthcare organizations meet the patient safety and quality goals. Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 8-12 slides in length, not including the cover or reference slides.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
- Be formatted according to the SEU Guide to Writing and APA.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four (4) scholarly articles. Two (2) of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two (2) must be external. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Presentation notes are required for each slide and should be put in the notes section to support the slide content. These can be part of the presentation or delivered as a separate document. If you opt for the former, be aware that the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
- Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your work.