Health, Environment & Sustainable Development: Identifying Links & Indicators to Promote Action
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to revise the introduction and literature review of your academic argumentative paper, which I created a draft of.
Description: Revisions must be substantive and should be made in accordance with the instructions. The following parts of the assignment must be revised.
– Introductions (9-12 well-developed sentences/approximately 350 words).
The following components must be included in the introduction (in the following order).
– Sentence 1: Introduce the general topic
– Sentence 2: Pro side (general)
– Sentence 3: Con side (general)
– Sentence 4: Narrow the scope (1)
– Sentence 5: Examples of the narrowed topic
– Sentence 6: Narrow the scope (2)
– Sentence 7: Specific controversy
– Sentence 8: Pro side (specific) Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
– Sentence 9: Con side (specific)
– Sentence 10: The thesis
Literature Review (800-900 words).
-Literature review preface: This paragraph acts as a guide to what the reader can expect in the literature review.
– Literature review body. This section includes three to four body paragraphs that discuss the history, terminology, and both sides of the controversy (pro and con).
– Literature review conclusion: The conclusion signals that the literature review is ending, but it also acts as a kind of preface for the body of the paper by restating the thesis statement and establishing your argument once again.
Need atleast 4 sources
Draft of Introduction and literature review document uploaded.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!