ASSIGNMENT 3: BUSINESS RESEARCH
Individual Reflective Journal – Individual Assignment (1000-1500 words, 20 marks total)
For this assessment, students are expected to write a weekly journal over the duration of the 12-week teaching period that documents a critical analysis of their learning process for this unit. In the journal students need to reflect/review how they have progressed with the learning goals related to assessments 1 and 2 of engaging in Business Research.
Students need to write their individual reflective journal concurrently with performing assessment tasks 1 and 2, i.e. from the first week of the subject. For each week, students need to make journal entries that provide a reflection of their ‘journey’ of gaining, and applying knowledge of the research paradigm. For each week students should reflect and compare the theoretical knowledge with what they apply into practice. As assessment 1 and 2 are completed, students should clearly identify learning goals achieved.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
Assignment 3 Requirement
Assignment 3 Reflective writing aims to get you to think about your learning and understand your learning experiences.
When students writing Assignment 3 need to follow steps:
- Evaluate the effectiveness and your usefulness of the learning experience Make judgments that are clearly connected to observations you have made. Answer the questions: − what is your opinion about learning experience? − What is the value of this experience?
- Explain how this learning process will be useful to you Consider: In what ways might this learning experience serve you in: − course − program − future career − life generally Answer the question: ‘How you will transfer or apply your new knowledge and insights in the future?’
- Describe objectively what happened in the learning process Give the details of what happened in the learning process. Answer the question: ‘What you did, read, see, and hear?
- Evaluate what you learn Make judgments connected to observations you have made in the Business Research. Answer the question: ‘How Business Research was useful for your Research Learning Process?’
- Explain your learning process: New insights, connections with other learning, your feelings, hypotheses, conclusions. Answer the questions: ‘What was the reason you did particular activities (Assignment 1, Assignment 2?
- Explain Plan how this learning you will applied Comment on its relevance to your research subject, your course, future profession, life… Answer the question: ‘How might this learning apply in your future?