Discuss the impact of the political and cultural developments in Western societies of the ancient and medieval eras with “Law and Order” as the central theme. Make sure to incorporate the “Perpetua’s Journey” text into the essay.
This is obviously a very broad essay topic. The purpose of this essay is for you to think about the material that you have studied throughout this course. Provide your own analysis of the impact and legacy of the various historical events that you have studied. You are not expected to discuss every era that we covered in this course. Pick a few that you feel are the most important and that you can relate to the concept of Law and Order I will be looking for your ability to tie various historical movements together and show how they are connected.
Suggestions for proceeding with this assignment:Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
1) Look through your previous work for this class to refresh your memory on what you have learned.
2) Look through the textbook and make note of historical events that you think you would like to include in your essay, and that you can relate to Law and Order.
4) Pick 3 eras to include in your essay. Read up on those from the textbook.
5) Draft your essay. Put an extra emphasis on showing connections between the topics and relating them to Law and Order, and comparing the eras to each other.
6) If you have questions for me, contact me by private message sooner than later. Don’t wait until the last minute.
Sources: the textbook and Perpetua’s Journey, and any other readings provided within this course if and when appropriate. You do not need to conduct outside research for this essay.
Length: 6 full pages to 7 pages, typed, double-spaced, 12 font.
If you submit your work Inline, I will be copying it into Microsoft Word and adjusting the font size to 12 to see the page length.
If you submit your work by attaching a document, use one of these file types only: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .wpd, .rtf
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!