Disabilities and English Language Learners
1. Abstract in 100 words or more that summarizes the paper. It should be written after you have completed the paper. Please see:
2. Overview in 100 words or more explaining the various aspects of the topic including historical context, and relevant research findings. 3 sources are cited from the
3. Applications conveying how the topic is approached in your classroom and by Success Academy. 3 sources are cited from the text.
4. Issues related to teacher, parent, and/or social concerns. 3 sources are cited from the text.
5. Conclusion including suggestions for teachers and parents. 3 sources are cited from the text.
6. At least 5 new terms and concepts related to the topic defined in a short glossary of any new or unfamiliar terms at the end of the paper.
7. Bibliography that includes at least 10 uniquely cited sources. *Must be in APA format.