DELEGATION AND ETHIC
Please explain these in your own words as much as possible.
1. What is delegation?
2. What is supervision?
3. What is the meaning of the term unlicensed person?
4. What are the 6 criteria that must be addressed by the entity (the organization providing the care) before delegation of nursing tasks can occur.
5. What are the 5 criteria that must be met before delegation can occur.
6. What additional criteria are covered by sections C and D
7. What assessment is required prior to delegation?
8. What is involved in supervision of delegated tasks?
9. What nursing tasks cannot be delegated?
Using the Ethical and Legal Issues Power point, answer the following
(There is more information on this power point than we will use in NSG 100. NSG 110 will address legal issues and will not be duplicated here. But legal and ethical issues can be intertwined. Your focus for this class is the questions below. Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
1. What is an ethical dilemma?
2. What are you learning as a student in NSG 100 that you can use to address an ethical dilemma?
3. Identify the current ethical issues we are currently facing
4. What are the 4 elements that must be proven in a case of malpractice?
5. Identify critical ethical and legal patient-oriented issues.
Using the Code of Ethics power point
1. List each provision and the sentence that description of each provision
2. Based on what we have discussed so far in class and your review of the power point, describe one dilemma you think you might encounter in nursing that you would depend on this code to address. (This does not need to be long and involved, but what situation do you think you might have to face as a nurse that you could think back to this class and use what you have learned to address it.)
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!