Create a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) form for a private insurer in Saudi Arabia to assess individuals’ health and lifestyle to determine risk and premium cost.
The HRA should include a list of questions in a survey format. The survey should include questions to determine:
- Pre-existing conditions,
- Lifestyle patterns that could lead to illness,
- History of physician visitation,
- Any other issues that would impact risk assessment and healthcare costs of individuals, and
- Include a paragraph describing the reasoning behind the selection of the criteria for all drafted questions.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
- The survey should consist of 4-6 questions.
- The paper should be at least 2 pages in length, not including the cover sheet, reference page, and questionnaire pages.
- Formatted according to APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.