Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
In your role as a member of the staff working party(optus)( https://www.optus.com.au/) on innovation in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) you have been asked to recommend some actions the organisation could take to address a Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) goal 8 (https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/economic-growth/). You must make your recommendations in the form of a business report in which you:
- identify and define a CSR issue that relates to the SDG you have chosen to target and your organization.
- explore the issue by sourcing and analysing relevant and reliable information (including data). (include graph)
- identify and evaluate potential solutions to the issue leading to clear recommendation(s).
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
- incorporate evidence from at least six scholarly or other reliable sources.
- use appropriate business report structure, language and presentation (as covered in the unit materials).
- use double line spaced with 2.54 cm margins.