Conduct a Database search for a recent peer reviewed journal article, published within last five years that discusses a community health problem and interventions implemented to address them.
Analyze the article and discuss the following in a narrative essay 2-3 pages in length (500 – 750 words):
1. Clearly identify the Community Health Problem,
2. Describe the Risk Factors that can be controlled through community health programs or interventions,
3. Discuss the Population group affected, extent of problem and trends of this problem,
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
4. Summarize the Community health programs or interventions that seek to decrease the risk factors and improve the health of the at risk population.
5. Articulate the level of prevention for the intervention or community program’s services, provide evidence to justify your choice.
6. Analyze the effectiveness of this intervention or program on this problem or issue
7. Include link to article
This paper should be 2-3 pages in length (500 – 750 words), double spaced, typed in a #12, Times New Roman font, double-spaced, one inch margins and in the APA format (Title page, abstract, reference page are not included in the word/ page count). The paper is to be written in a formal tone with no slang or jargon phrases. The Article should be from a peer reviewed journal article, published within the preceding 5 years (unless a historical perspective is taken).