1. Compare and contrast behavioral and physiological measures employed in cognitive psychology, providing appropriate examples.
2. Describe the causes and types of agnosia and explain how this neuropsychological disorder is related to the processes of pattern recognition, using appropriate examples.
3. (1.) Briefly differentiate anterograde and retrograde amnesia and their relationship to the brain’s hippocampus. (2.) Explain the importance of the hippocampus in the process of long-term memory consolidation, including the role of sleep, using one or more appropriate examples.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
4. In a brief and concise manner, outline and describe the main components of long-term memory, to include declarative, episodic, and semantic memory on the one hand and the two categories of nondeclarative memory on the other hand. Provide simple examples of each component.
5. (1.) Define the concept of prospective memory, providing examples, and briefly describe the basic neural pathways involved in prospective memory. (2.) Illustrate why prospective memory is important in the workplace, using examples.