Cheap Custom Essay:Literature And English Questions
Please correct the following run-ons, fragments, and comma errors in the sentences below. If a sentence is correct, write a C beside it. Each question is worth a total of two points for a total of 30 points in this section.
- I enjoyed Ta-Nehesi Coates’ Between the World and Me. Despite the fact that I generally don’t read non-fiction.
- Coates’ book is about identity; the impossible task of freeing one’s self from self and societally imposed labels to reach oneś true potential.
- Working a full-time job can make completing your coursework difficult. Struggling to balance the demands of work and school.
- There are many ways to improve your essay. For example, strengthening assertions, deepening analysis, and expanding support, to name a few.
- Although Caroline tried to eat all of her sushi. She just managed to finish a bit of her unagi roll.
Professional Custom Writing Services from the Experts!
- I enjoyed the graphic novel The Complete Persepolis, however, I tend to read more classics than contemporary works.
- The next time you decide to watch TV, don’t watch the news, watch a sitcom.
- The internet was down, therefore, I was unable to complete my midterm.
- After Coates learns his friend and Howard University classmate, Prince Jones has been killed, he searches for answers through his journalistic writing and in the form of his book.
- In the Middle Ages, the streets of London were dangerous places; it was safer to travel by boat along the Thames.
- I like to do yoga in the mornings, and then jog in the afternoons with my best friend.
- In 2014 women outnumbered men as students at most colleges.
- During the church service many of the elders stepped outside to pray for the sick child.
- Roger is learning how to windsurf but he seldom practices on the San Francisco Bay.
- Kelly brought her sunscreen, her hat her towel and her umbrella to the lake.